Last updated: 2021-10-30
ZepiWolf (“I”, “me”) operates the application “The Wolf’s Stash” (the “app”, “TWS”). This page informs you of
the policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information I receive from users of the App
By using TWS, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Third party Services
Third party services used in the app are:
– Firebase Analytics: Used to be able to keep track of user activity when using the app.
– Crash Reporting (Crashlytics for Firebase): Used for crash reporting.
– Firebase Remote Config: Used to remotely update app content.
– Google Admob: Used to serve ads.
Information & Collection Cookies
Information collected from the third party services is:
– Firebase Analytics: Data collected is e.g. number of users, which screens are used, button presses, country and device info.
– Crash Reporting (Crashlytics for Firebase): when the app crashes, data is sent to Firebase with information about why the app crashed, information about the device (model, specs, operating system, RAM and disk info, root etc).
Information collected by the app:
– If you donate, your e621 username or display name will be collected and displayed in the Donators list, both in the app and on this website.
– Cookies & AdMob:
Ads are used in the app (AdMob ads).
– If ads are enabled, collected information includes cookies and the devices Advertising ID. These may be shared with third
parties to serve relevant ads.
– These cookies may include identifiers for mobile devices to keep track on returning users.
– Other third parties may also display ads in the App. For a full list, visit adwords-vendors (https://developers.google.com/third-party-ads/adwords-vendors) and adx-vendors (https://developers.google.com/third-party-ads/adx-vendors).
Purpose and Use
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your device from an app or website and stored on your devices internal storage.
By using the app, you agree to the App third-parties storing and accessing cookies on your device. If you do not agree with the usage of cookies, the App will not be usable.
Users can opt out of the Firebase Services by going to Menu->Settings->Privacy Settings. To delete cookies, application data and authentication tokens open the device settings and clear the app data.
The user can opt out of personalised advertising by revoking consent by going to Menu->Settings, and/or by visiting https://adssettings.google.com and/or https://aboutads.info.
When sending feedback from the page in the App, you understand and agree that I may store and/or respond to received feedback for the purpose of improving the app. The information sent includes your whole message, email (if supplied), rating, local time, country and app version.
App actions API calls
You understand and agree that most actions, including searching, logging in, commenting, voting on posts, etc, use either the e926 or the e621 API and the all API calls are sent to and processed by either e621 or e926.
What rights you have over your data
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfil contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above.
changes in its provisions in the future, which will be in effect immediately after being released in new versions of the app.